We got such a charge out of our test-run Creating Challenge that we decided to turn right around and do another one. Not only that, but we've also chosen to lengthen it--this time to seven days. So our upcoming Creating Challenge will run from Monday, June 27 to Sunday, July 3, 2011.
But wait, there's more! We really want to invite YOU along! This challenge is perfect for:
- people who have a number of projects they'd like to complete;
- gifted kids out of school for summer wanting something challenging to do;
- anyone interested in creating; and
- lots more people!
Remember, we've outlined four steps for each day of our Creating Challenge:
- Before you take any actions, sit down for a minute or two and conceive of the result you want to create. (Have a clear vision of the finished creation.)
- Note the current state of the creation. (What is the current status and materials/elements needed to complete the creation?)
- Take action. (Move from vision to completed reality. Stay true to the vision and resists improvisation.)
- Once you have finished the project, look at it and live with it for a few minutes. (Reflect on the process and your experience.)
We hope you join us for this upcoming Creating Challenge. As well, if you wish, please join our new Facebook group so you can post your creations and responses to this challenge both on this blog and share with our FB users!
We look forward to enjoying this challenge with you!