Monday, September 28, 2009

Pylon Pushing


I don't know about you, but these days it seems everywhere I drive is a Cone Zone. One highway sports an electronic sign warning me "Construction/Major Delays/Alternate Route Advised." Then, when I drive onto the Alternate Route, it has its own line of orange soldiers detouring me toward places I don't want to go. Makes me want to push those pylons right out of the way.

In this week's podcast, we explore the topic of Pylon Pushing in our lives, the capacity to explore and heighten beyond artificial boundaries set before us. We talk about using improv when we want to see exactly where true boundaries lie.

We hope you enjoy this podcast and look forward to your comments on where you might be Pylon Pushing in your own lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment