Monday, November 23, 2009

Free to Begin...










Ever wonder why you just couldn't start that next project or pursue that great idea you have? Me too! Check out this week's podcast where Lisa and I talk about what it means to "converge" and be free to begin new things! I actually share a personal story about convergence in my own life and how it showed up in a big way when I least expected it!

Hey, and don't forget to share any experiences you have had on convergence as a place for beginnings too! We want to hear from you!

P.S. Ever wonder why there is all that empty space between the title of this post and the podcast player? Me too! I can't figure it out so for now we are calling that "breathing space" or "open space" as there is not a lot of that out there these days...except when you visit Planet Chaos that is. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment