Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And Welcome Again!

It's 3:31 a.m. Mountain Time, and I can't sleep. It seems I still have energy coursing through my body from the brainstorming session Wendy and I had about Brilliant Chaos. Instead of tossing and turning anymore, I give in, shuffle to my computer, turn it on, log onto Facebook, and discover that Wendy not only has been busy launching this blog site, but she's still awake too!

This is what happens when Wendy and I collide on creative ventures. We don't get much sleep, but we sure have fun! And we look forward to bringing this kind of energy, wonder, exploration, and hilarity--along with provoking plenty of thoughts and reaching people's hearts--to the place where giftedness and systems thinking meet.

So fasten your seat belts, folks! (Stow your tray tables, and return your seats to their original, upright positions.) This rocket ship is taking off! Destination: Planet Chaos! Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment